Sunday, March 29, 2009

* Cough, cough,cough, hack

OK, I had a better title for this blog but the one I finally chose sums up my last three days the best. On Thursday, I woke up for school and couldn't talk, my throat was killing, it was sooooo sore. Of course, Thursdays are always interesting because I usually have music class during school, and then after school we have band. playing my trumpet went marvelously when I couldn't talk for the majority of the day. I mean, I could talk but it hurt and it was quiet and my voice kept cracking. Not good...
After band, I give Flirt, a ride to dance class. My brother Niko, Isn't to fond of that plan. 1) He's convinced Flirt is evil. 2) He's convinced Flirt is evil, what more can I say.
At dance, I tired myself out. I mean, I got home and tried to do my homework, but almost passed out on the stairs on my way to get a dictionary. Looks like I was wrong, I told Flirt, I would be at school the next day. Of course to do that, I would have to first get out of bed which I couldn't do for several hours. I had Like 6 water bottles around me and needed to take a drink every couple of minutes. I was coughing nonstop and could barely make a sound at all. It was Just a little bit .... in don't know ...... Terrible! I missed getting my report card, I had drama the next day and I couldn't talk! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Saturday wasn't actually that bad, My throat still hurt, but I could talk again and i wasn't coughing as much. I went to my acting class where we attempted our first timed full run through of The Little Mermaid. It went well, I was prompter and I got in there and did all of my scuttle scenes. They were very impressed with my songs especially Positoobity! I was pretty happy with myself and when I got home, My family sat down and Finally watched Akeela and the Bee, It's a pretty good movie...
Anyways, Then came Earth hour, I was tempted to sleep through it but my fam. got out apples to apples and well, I couldn't miss that! Apples to Apples, is a game of comparison so you pick an adj. Say.... Gaudy, and people put in the nouns card in their hand that is the most gaudy thing. Ex. Manhattan, my house. Etc. then you pick the one you like most and they win the round. It's super funny at times like when Zed put Barney for frightening! Yup, that's pretty much been the last three days.
Adios
-the schwa was here...

3 comments:

  1. lol well that was a tad worse than my day but still atleast you did something, today and yesturday were still funbut then i realized all my past blogs for the past like 3 days were fucked up so i had to copy and paste , ill post them back up later k? bii
    GothGirl xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuunnn.......this was like a month ago but....i'm glad posibidy is going well

    ReplyDelete
  3. its almost the end of april honey! START WRITING!

    ReplyDelete