schwa here, I
m finally updating so Sybil won't murder me but honestly, there isn't that much to say. Basically I'm gonna split this up into three major groups. Astroband, Tristan+Saturday and Hatching Pete
Astroband;
so firstly Mr. leohr, our spas of a band director Announces that he's picking the second best group of people in the band to be in an extra band. The band was chosen to play for the famous astronaut Steve McLean who , in ancient times, when to our school (gasp). I was thinking, there is no way Mr. Leohr is going to choose me but of course he did. Mr. Leohr is one of the few people immune to the schwa effect. That can be a good thing but usually, it's not. i was doing great at astro, I mean the songs were easy, I was catching on then I found out that the show is the same day as my photo shoot for the little mermaid.
Tristan+Saturday
My Saturdays are always a little hectic but this week was all out chaos! I had to gather all of my necessary costume pieces to acting and I was still missing my gloves and a body suit, I ran around for like an hour than had to get my mom to drive me to Malabar because I couldn't find a black body suit at home!
When we finally got to Rob's for acting, I was almost out of breath but I made my way downstairs and gave my bag of stuff to Genna, Our producer. I now remember why I was reluctant to become Scuttle for the little mermaid; my costume is Orange tights, white short, and a white sweater with a visor aka my beak, attached to the hood, I can see it now "feathered friend exposed in a beak lifting performance" In other words, I hope my beak doesn't fall off my head!
About three minutes into rehearsal, we are introduced to Tristan, He 's the dude who's singing all of prince Eric's songs because, Duncan, the dude playing Eric, can't sing... Through out the rehearsal we heard weird sound coming from the recording room. We later found out that not only is Tristan's voice about an octave lower than Duncan's, but he was an opera singer! If I was ever considering opera as a carer path, (I wasn't), I would tell myself no way! After hearing what opera can do to a song, I scared!
Hatching Pete,
Honestly, have you seen that movie, I mean It's typical for Disney channel so it had kind of a lame story line but I couldn't stop watching it! It was like a major déjà vu and déjà entendu, It was Insane! Pete is a total schwa, he can poof, he does gynastics(okay gymnastics, dance a bit of aa difference but you all get it) He really has a crazy hilarious funny side and even though he's a model student, he's not that popular and never gets the attention he diserves! OMG It's like me butin high school, and a dude... Omg, It's like that guy in Kelseys badminton class!
Later, The schwa was Here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMFG YOU UPDATED!!! GASP lol sounds like you had a blast. So are you doing the astro band thing? im sad i didnt get picked but still i wouldnt be able to do it :P lol. so.... hes an opera singer... I HAVE GOT TO MEET THIS GUY!!! OMG!!! ill be like can you sing phantom of the opera PLEEEEAAAASEE
ReplyDeletelol im way too hyper ( thx em) and like ya and no i have never seen the movie, ill so have to
Love ya gothg girl
souds like you had fun(roll my eyes) you were very busy..and i know syb.. gasp she update..you said two months/a month later
ReplyDelete