Ya so I haven't really told you all what happened over the march break so I'l do a quick summary...
-I went to the farm with my cousins.
-My parents made us walk downtown (2 hours and 37minutes of hell)
-we went swimming at Walter Baker center
-Something else happened but it must not have been important because I forgot about it...
Anyways that's pretty much it. I got back to school today and saw my friends Sybil, Erin and Kelsey! Yay!... Unfortunately, flirtatious wasn't in our class so I only got to see her for like 2 mins. outside. Sybil and I were talking about omg I missed you moments (omg how am I ever going to cope without her next year if after one week I'm like Glad to have you back, wish you were never gone etc. etc.) when we were very rudely interrupted by our teacher trying to take attendance. see our teach is a totally visual person so if you're not sitting at your desk, she totally has a spas at your head... Not fun....
ya so it was a pretty long day but at least we got some work done on our gerbil! (see we can choose our projects for wood shop and since Kelsey's gerbil just died, we're making a tribute to him in form of wood complete with basket and cushion)
Omg and one more thing about my day! We had to do these presentations about a person you admire or an inspirational person and this kid that I hate (code name Constipated french man or CFM) went first see this kid is really funny and also really stupid, we used to get along fine... then he ruined it by asking me out and then following me around like a lost puppy until I said yes. (Side note, I turned him down 11 and a half times) anyways he went first and totally winged it and made a total fool of himself but no one caught on beacause that's what all of his presentations look like, and he changed his accent like 6 times, first he was mexican then he was russian the he was french then irish then british then ... oh you get the point.
So ya that's all I really wanted to talk about and a quick shout out (because I'm bored and my brothers tutor has locked me in here alsoI've alwas wanted to do these)
-Sybil you're awesome! you're my inspirational person
-Flirt You are my total drama queen but we love that about you
-Kelsey you're ... I don't have an adjective for you yet but you are totally Persephone
-Everyone else awesome enough to read this blog well... you're something but I'm sure you all need a life otherwise you wouldn't be reading a total strangers blog... Duh!
The schwa was here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what do you mean 'yay flirtatious isn't in our class"....jeez do you not love me..i wounded schwa very wounded
ReplyDeleteSorry I meant Yay!... unfortunetly flirt isn't in our class ;( But my keyboard was being screwed and wouldn't type...
ReplyDeleteThere, I changed it Happy?
ReplyDelete