Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patricks day mayhem.

As all of you amazing people know, yesterday, was St. Patrick's day. Dress in green and be merry and walk up and down the sidewalk clicking your heels and speaking with an Irish accent. Being only one eighth Irish, I tried to partake in as many of those as possible. I was doing all right, I was merry, wearing green, celebrating spring,when my brother, Niko (is that his real name? I'll never tell...) runs over and says come on we're meeting Micheal, josh and Justin and the museum of nature in half an hour!
A word about the boys before you meet them, Josh is 4, he love wrestling and goofing around with his brothers, he has a high pitched voice and speaks better french than English. Justin is 7 or maybe 8 by now. He loves his play station, hockey, and wrestling with Josh. Micheal, however is the craziest! He's 11 years old and can't go a week without Hockey, he does his own stunts and specializes in physical humor. He loves laughing and running and being active. The sad part is, he's kind of sick, He had Lithoma (I probably spelled that wrong) which is very curable but still keeps him from hockey tournaments, school, and friends. He's lost all of his hair and wears a hat were ever he goes!
We know them because my dad and their dad were friends as kids. We found them today, out in front of the museum and my brother(also 11) and Micheal immediately engage in conversation about the Simpson's, Youtube and anything else on there mind. Justin and josh were content just to hang out together and my sister was glued to my moms side (pretty pathetic for a nine year old) so I decided my best bet was to try and fit in with mike and Niko.
Once we got in the museum though, Everyone, was talking together, hanging out, chasing josh from exhibit to exhibit, or running around ourselves. I had actually forgotten that I like hanging out with my brother and his friends, as long as they let me hang out with them, we have fun! By the time we left the museum, we were all laughing, I had taught Niko how to click his heels and Micheal was coming to have dinner with us.
The night ended with me shopping. My wardrobe crisis had convinced my mom that I needed shoes and pants and a skirt so we went out and got the cutest shoes awesome jeans and a flared skirt which for me, is a pretty successful shopping day!
One final note, Upon reading Sybil's blog, I realized I didn't tell you guys about the lightning thief! My descriptions don't do it justice so I'll say just one thing, READ IT!
Tata for now, kim's coming over today so I gotta go clean the house;p
The Schwa was here...

3 comments:

  1. lol niice but you dont dpo a very good irish accent! god ill have to help you with that tehee. besides that though it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sybil what does dpo mean???Any ways soundds like you had a good st.patrick's day..I was at work..Lol..can i see the skirt on thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure flirt, i'll give you a tour of my closet! And I think Dpo is a synonim for do, just like reallt is a synonim for really

    ReplyDelete