Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kim is here and I have clothes...

Okay, not really much has happened but I was on the computer so I figured I'd update. For those of you who know Kim, she was here yesterday. We entertained ourselves by writing stories about my brother being abducted ( he he long story) and hanging outside in the still freakishly warm weather. My mom also insisted that to prevent another wardrobe crisis, we needed to go shopping. (which for me is like saying, we need to go soak our heads in ice water for hours on end or we need to go eat the senior boys basket ball team's shoes.) The sad part is that after an hour and a half, I got a pair of shoes, a pair of jeans and a skirt! (and then today we had to go out and buy a shirt to go with the skirt but I'll get to that in a second)
Today started like well a Thursday morning. My dad was yelling at me to get out of bed and hurry to tidy my room (which was already clean) because the cleaning people were coming in an hour. Well as we get into the day, my mom decides, hey lets walk down to Dick's(don't laugh, it is a local restaurant near my house) for lunch! Brilliant mom then I can get my shoes dirty and get some exercise! Anyways, on our way out, my mom asks if we know what inspiration means. We all say yes and she asks us to describe it. My sister is all like "It means to be inspired" and I look over at my mom and give this short but elaborate definition of inspiration and I was all proud of myself and my mom's telling me how good of a definition it was when my brother buts in and yells "It has more than one definition" ya Niko and I just got all of them in one sentence so shut it. My mom has decided that we are going to find an bunch of cool or inspirational people and sayings even quotes or songs and post them on a wall in our basement so if you guys know of any, could you let me know cause I want to really contribute to this project.
when we finally get there, we find Care bear and Sybil's "twin" vinegar, drinking milkshakes. So of course we have to say Hi, we even eat lunch with them and then we go to leave and I see a box of chocolates on the counter, the type our school is selling with a sign saying, please buy chocolate and support the SWC band. I turns oput that the owners daughter is a seventh grader at my school creepy right! Okay so I just got home and now I'm typing this and that pretty much concludes my update but I might go see a movie tonight so maybe my life will get more interesting!

The schwa was here!

6 comments:

  1. omg you said hi for me right~!!!??? and i have a bunch of inspirational crap. thanks to a 2$ calender. heehee ill post that in a sec. and shopping isnt that bad! seriously it could be worse. and think how hott youll look. that is if peoples can shake of the invisibility and pooffing. ugh! cant wait to seee you guys! one more day but still. and im sickk too so ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. at times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person - albert schweitzer

    2.we will either find a way or make one - hannibal

    3.deliberation is the work of many men. action is of one alone. - charles de gaulle

    4.do not wait for leaders. do it alone person to person - mother teresa

    5. the future belongs to those who beleive in the beauty of their dreams - eleanor roosevelt

    6.wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. - confucius

    7. if i have seen farther than others, it is because i was standing on the shoulders of a giant - isaac newton.

    8. we are not creatures of circumstance; we are creators of circumstance.- benjamin disraeli

    9. we are what we repeatedly do. exellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - aristotle

    10.lord, grant that i may always desire more than i accomplish. - michelangelo

    11.self confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings - samuel johnson

    12.never tell people how to do things. tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity - george patton.

    13. light is the task where many share the toil - homer

    14,ANYONE can become angry - that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way - that's not easy.

    15.Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll be among the stars

    16.Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

    17.Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

    18.If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.

    19.If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win but think you can't, It's almost certain that you won't. Life's battles don't always go to the stronger woman or man. Sooner or later, you'll find out that those who win are those who think they can.


    20.The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary

    21.Love is the ocean which accepts all manner of rivers without questioning their origin.

    22.forgive anyone who wishes to be forgiven

    23.life isnt fair, but it is still good.

    24.time heals almost anything, give time, time

    25.dont compare your life to other's, live your life as yours.

    26.you dont have to win every argument. agree to disagreaments.

    27.what other peoples think of you is only their buisness.

    28.laugh more, it keepos the energie vampires away ( lol)

    29.dont take yourself seriously, no one else does.

    30.no one's in charge of your happyness except you.

    31.whenever you are down, dress up and dance it out.
    ( well thats what we do :P)

    32.Most things which are urgent are not important, and most things which are important are not urgent.
    -President Dwight Eisenhower

    33.Only those who can see the invisible, can accomplish the impossible. -Patrick Snow

    34.Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. -Rabindranath Tagore

    35.Thought is action in rehearsal. -Sigmund Freud

    36.I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. -Gerry Spence

    37.Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means. -Albert Einstein

    38. follow your heart, it is the only way to happyness - jennifer kempster

    39. don't follow the world, make your own path and show everyone that said you couldn't - jennifer kempster

    40. if you listen to lies, you are no better than those who tell them. - jennifer kempster

    ( damn im god at this :P lol well hope you like them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats lots of writting....sybil..any way sounds like you had funn

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i totally want to hear the stories about your brother disappearing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I also forgot ot mention that we wrote letters to ourselfs that we will read in two years!:P

    ReplyDelete