Okay so some of you may or may not know me but I writting basically to KIT with my freinds Sybil and Flirtatious over the march break. Who am I you ask, wouldn't you like to know... but for know I will be calling myself Schwa. What Type of a name is that? Read the schwa was here then maybe you'll understand. Being greek, I'm really into greek myths so I may refer to them once in a while. Here's some stuff you should know...
Zeus was the god of gods, He saved his brothers and sisters from being eaten, well not entierly but I'm leaving it up to you to find the story. He rules the sky, The rain, snow and all of electricity.
Athena was one of Zeuses daughters and had a very interesting birth, Zeus heard from the all knowing oracle that if his next child was a son, he would be smart enough to completely overthrough him and take his place so, He ate Athena's mother and one day woke up with a spitting head ache and knowing he was immortal and couldn't die, chopped his head open and out pops Athena, dressed in full battle armour out of zeus's head. SHe wasn't interested in power, being the godess of wisdom and battle so zeus was cool with her. Another thing that Athena and I have in common, She wasn't really into love, like she wasn't cold just she loved everyone equally so she became a maiden and chose never to marry. She did actually have alot of guys after her though, Hephaestos had a thing for her and if poseidon hadn't chanlenged her so many times, they would have gotten along, also I think hermes had a crush on her for a while to.
One more god i want to talk about is Hades. Lord of the underworld, he was beleived to be eveil and cold but personally, I think he's just lonely down there and sour from being called evil. That's probably why he took persephone. ( Again, you do the research)
Not alot has been happening lately that I want to write about because I have been sick in bed fore the past two days. The only good thing is that I'm going to see the wisard of oz at the NAC tonight. YAY.
I also want to mention I'm writting a book... what about? Do you really think I'm stupid enough to write that on my blog? Greek myths will be associated though.
THis blog was supposed to be an intro to me but I'm out of time so safe that for next blog...
Schwa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol nice anyways yay i found it isnt that awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have nothing else to say about that!